***Facetime/Zoom tours available!***
- Brand new appliances as the entire unit was renovated in 2019
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Incredible views of the Brooklyn Botanical Garden/Prospect Park, located directly across the street
- Juliet balcony in living room
- Pets allowed
- So. many. closets.
- Huge marble kitchen island
- Coiffured ceilings
- Open floorplan
- Tons of sunlight and south-facing windows
- Herringbone wood flooring
- Transportation is easy with the 2, 3, 4, 5, B and Q trains just steps away
- Flexible security deposit
This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment comes with a brand new washer/dryer, dishwasher, renovated kitchen, tons of cabinets for storage, extended marble countertops and island with a matching backsplash, microwave, wine fridge, original sealed exposed brick, stainless steel appliances, oversized farmhouse sink, wall hung toilet, huge luxurious glass-enclosed shower and large closets in every room. Located on fifth floor, building has an elevator.
Location: Crown Heights, Brooklyn.
We’ve been social distancing and in quarantine since March 5 with the exception of the occasional trip to the grocery store. The apartment will be cleaned and sanitized with Clorox to ensure your safety when moving in!
Available for 4/20 move in. Current lease expires on 9/14, but landlord has confirmed they will extend another 12-month lease if desired.
View the building's listing on Street Easy. Just Google "921 Washington, Botanical House."